Concorde Battery (banner)

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Username Protected Message
 Post subject: FS: Hangars Available “Soon” @ KOMN - Ormond Beach
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2021, 11:55 

Post Likes: +187
Company: Bullard Aviation Services, Inc
Aircraft: 1978 Bonanza A36
I will have a few corporate style hangars available for lease / sale on November 1, 2021 at 85 Hangar Way in Ormond Beach, FL 32174. All hangars will be 65 ft wide X 60 ft deep. These hangars (10 total) are located on just under 4 acres which straddles Taxi Way Charlie. The aircraft hangar doors will be “Higher Power” hydraulic doors and will be 60 ft wide and will have 18 ft clear span height. Each hangar will be fully insulated (all walls, the roof and aircraft hangar doors) and will have mechanical ventilation with fire rated drywall and insulation between each individual hangar. Each hangar will have an air conditioned flight planning room as well as an air conditioned ADA compliant bath room which will feature a full shower as well as the other amenities that you would expect to find in an upscale corporate hangar. All hangars will have their own dedicated 50 ft X 65 ft solid concrete ramp which will tie in directly into Taxiway Charlie. We will have very adequate paved parking spaces available. Each hangar will have a pass through door both front and rear. High speed data cabling will be installed in each flight planning room. In general we are only interested in long term leases and will typically not be entertaining month to month rentals / leases. We do offer custom interior buildout to meet the customers needs. We encourage low impact business uses as well. In order to protect our investment as well as the integrity of our development with reference to those who have already pre-leased or bought a hangar, we will be very selective when choosing tenants and other owners. Pricing will be based on the length of your lease as well as other contributing factors but could range anywhere from as low as $100 per month to over $5,000 per month. (Generic pricing inserted in order to be in compliance with the BT TOS Agreement). FBO status is approved for the tenants and owners in our hangar complex. We will not be quoting any exact pricing without a tenant application on file. We do have very competitive financing in place and available for anyone who would like to purchase a hangar and qualifies as an owner. Please note that we are a privately held real estate development company and we have absolutely no association or affiliation with any other existing FBO or hangar condo association located on the field at KOMN.

Last edited on 28 Dec 2021, 08:00, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS: Hangars Available Nov 1, 2021 @ KOMN - Ormond Beach
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2021, 07:24 

Construction is moving forward and is on schedule.
I still have 5 and maybe 6 out of the 10 hangars available.
Lease or potential sale to the right company or individual.
All hangars are 65 X 60 with a 60 X 18 door. Fully insulated, climate controlled, shower and all ADA compliant.

PM me for details.

Thanks, Frank

Please login or Register for a free account via the link in the red bar above to download files.

Post subject: Re: FS: Hangars Available Nov 1, 2021 @ KOMN - Ormond Beach
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2021, 14:26 

https://www.komnhangars.com/

Post subject: Re: FS: Hangars Available Late Fall 2021 @ KOMN - Ormond Bea
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2021, 14:35 

Post Likes: +6755
Aircraft: V35B
Frank, could you post a floorplan for the hangars, so we can see the configuration of the FP room, bathroom, personal doors, etc.?

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2021, 15:36 

There you go Matt.

Please login or Register for a free account via the link in the red bar above to download files.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2021, 15:40 

Maybe you can see a little better detail in these photos.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2021, 23:58 

Post Likes: +10537
Aircraft: 1970 Baron B55
Price?

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2021, 03:23 

Username Protected wrote:
Price?

Hello Lance,
Pricing is addressed in my original ad. Are you requesting a purchase price or a lease price? Both purchase and lease pricing depend on the intended use and which hangar you are interested in. If you have a serious interest in a hangar please reach out to me through PM and I will put you in touch with my leasing agent.

Thanks, Frank

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2021, 11:33 

Post Likes: +10537
Aircraft: 1970 Baron B55
Price?

Hello Lance,
Pricing is addressed in my original ad. Are you requesting a purchase price or a lease price? Both purchase and lease pricing depend on the intended use and which hangar you are interested in. If you have a serious interest in a hangar please reach out to me through PM and I will put you in touch with my leasing agent.

Thanks, Frank

I'm just curious about the anticipated price (range) for a hangar that size. And FWIW, BT rules require a price for anything posted on the FS forums. Where is the "original ad?

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2021, 12:20 

Hello Lance,

Thanks, Frank[/quote]
I'm just curious about the anticipated price (range) for a hangar that size. And FWIW, BT rules require a price for anything posted on the FS forums. Where is the "original ad?[/quote]

Lance,
Sorry, by original ad, what I meant is the very first one “First entry at the top of the string” that you responded two.
As for curious, we intentionally posted our offer the way that we did to eliminate anyone that wasn’t serious enough to fill out an application. Our process with all of our properties is you must first qualify as a tenant which requires filling out an application with our property manager. We offer exclusive rights for some things, for the right lease rate as well as just simple aircraft storage.
In this area hangars of that size, but of much less quality, typically lease for around $12 per square foot per year. For private use we could be substantially less than that and depending on the commercial use and FBO status it could be higher. We include everything, except the electric, including the insurance, in our yearly leases so someone storing a private jet with a 850 credit score would pay less than someone running a repair facility or avionics shop that had a $500K SBA loan and a 650 credit score.
While I don’t want to violate the terms of service, and thanks for pointing that out to me, I will edit my original ad to include a price range based on tenant qualifications.

Thanks, Frank

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2021, 08:45 

Post Likes: +922
Company: USAF Propulsion Laboratory
Aircraft: PA24, AEST 680, 421
Pricing will be based on the length of your lease as well as other contributing factors but could range anywhere from as low as $100 per month to over $5,000 per month. (Generic pricing inserted in order to be in compliance with the BT TOS Agreement). FBO status is approved for the tenants and owners in our hangar complex. We will not be quoting any exact pricing without a tenant application on file. We do have very competitive financing in place and available for anyone who would like to purchase a hangar and qualifies as an owner. Please note that we are a privately held real estate development company and we have absolutely no association or affiliation with any other existing FBO or hangar condo association located on the field at KOMN.

For $100/month I would consider moving to Florida!

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2021, 20:22 

Pricing will be based on the length of your lease as well as other contributing factors but could range anywhere from as low as $100 per month to over $5,000 per month. (Generic pricing inserted in order to be in compliance with the BT TOS Agreement). FBO status is approved for the tenants and owners in our hangar complex. We will not be quoting any exact pricing without a tenant application on file. We do have very competitive financing in place and available for anyone who would like to purchase a hangar and qualifies as an owner. Please note that we are a privately held real estate development company and we have absolutely no association or affiliation with any other existing FBO or hangar condo association located on the field at KOMN.

For $100/month I would consider moving to Florida!

My fellow Beech Brother, even though you don’t say that you fly a Beech, thank you for your input and for the contribution to my advertisement.
Florida is definitely not for everyone.
Thanks, Frank

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2021, 18:49 

The Florida thunder storms aren’t favoring my desired time line to get my CO … but none the less ….. building #1 which is 262 ft X 65 ft, has arrived. From what I see so far, my election to get the epoxy coated structural steel was a great decision. I currently have four ten year old Dean Hangars that just have the primed red iron and it’s already in terrible condition. Granted, Dean is a lower end budget hangar, one would have still expected to get more than ten years of service before needing to sandblast and paint the red iron. This close to the coast, I believe the epoxy coated structural steel will really pay off. The larger of the two hangars which is 392 ft X 65 is scheduled to arrive in 30 days. I currently still have 5 or 6 of the 10 hangars available for purchase or lease. If you need a very nice hangar to store your aircraft in, in the Central Florida area, please reach out to me via PM.

Thanks, Frank

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2021, 08:44 

The weather finally gave us a break and we got the slab poured for our first four hangars this week. The building is 260 X 60. 362.5 yards poured, plus the column pads that were previously poured. 8 hours start to finish including the saw cutting. That laser screed done an awesome job. Only about another 1,850 cubic yards left to pour to finish the project up.
Anyone looking for some first class hangar space in central Florida please reach out to me. I still have 4 out of 10 hangars available for lease or sale. All hangars will be 65W X 60D and will have 60W X 18T clear span hydraulic doors.
All hangars will have climate control with air conditioned flight planning rooms as well as full bathrooms with large showers that will also be air conditioned.
All hangars will also have their own 65 X 50 apron.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2021, 05:41 

The red iron for building one, or should I call it the gray epoxy coated steel, for building one is going up with laser accuracy.

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next