Stevens Aerospace (Banner)

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Username Protected Message
 Post subject: FS: SOLD 2017 BARON G 58 LOW TIME ONE OWNER @$1,400,000
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2022, 11:20 

Post Likes: +17
Company: ATAC-AviaTrngAcquisitionConsul
Aircraft: 2017 Baron G58
This is a complete, well cared for, and meticulously maintained 5 year old BARON. VIDEO WALKAROUND and AIRCRAFT LOGS link attached, addt'l exterior and interior pics available on request; PM me or call 904 377 7406

Video walkaround
https://youtu.be/Eu1KKVzqDPc.

Logbook https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... oUwgVnsSr1

If you're looking for a truly unblemished Baron, you've just found it. Complete logs, Beech Authorized Service Center Maintained, 350TT, NDH always hangered. You won't spend time on deferred repairs or upgrades because N333TP is dialed in with surgical precision and a forward-thinking owner. The original and only owner, a Retired Naval Aviator and Retired Airline Pilot, settles for nothing less than excellence and perfection when it comes to this aircraft. I challenge you to find another G58 with a flyaway kit that includes a portable O2 System, portable sidewinder tug, complete tire/wheel hub assembly, and extra spark plugs and tools to do the job. Hard wired Batt Minder Connections, Numerous extras, loose eqt, Bruce Custom reflective Sun Shades, Complete set of Plugs and Covers, parts etc will convey. 3TP scheduled for Annual Insp 17 June at CAS Beech Svc Cnter and Certified Repair Station. Only 3 Mx techs have maintained this A/C, since new, all are available for Q/A regarding condition.

The G1000NXi Avionics Suite coupled with numerous options, SVT, and Garmin Flightstream 510, makes this piston twin more capable than an airliner.
The stock Slick mags have been upgraded to Bendix mags. When parked in the hangar, two anhydrous dehumidifiers provide a steady stream of low-pressure air into the engines to eliminate moisture. If ramp appeal is your thing, you'll certainly appreciate the aesthetics. The midnight metallic blue and gold custom paint scheme with metal flaking makes this G58 NXi even more demanding of attention. The cherry on top for the exterior of this unique beast is the factory upgraded stainless steel fastener package and the cerama coat finish - The airplane looks like glass! The interior leaves nothing to the imagination. Upgraded genuine leather seats and side panels in the saddle tan color scheme, along with factory tinted windows, ambient lighting, and an executive writing desk, create an environment that makes you want to hire a pilot, just so you can ride in the back. Your passengers will be able to charge mobile devices via dual USB ports. For those in need of a pickup truck with wings, take advantage of the multi-functional, easily removable seats, and the permanently installed cargo hooks with an adjustable cargo net. For international travelers or locals who appreciate all the bells and whistles, the aircraft is special export certified, so you'll benefit from DME, dual VOR's, and a WX500 stormscope. As a bonus, the aircraft comes with a full set of analog and digital maintenance manuals, shop manuals, and an illustrated parts catalog. This aircraft literally has everything but a tailhook for carrier landings. However, rest assured if there were an STC for it, this G58 would have it! Lastly, this aircraft will come with a fresh annual! The owner/pilot of this BARON is making himself available for questions regarding operations and specifications, so feel free to reach out to Tom via phone at (904) 377-7406

Please login or Register for a free account via the link in the red bar above to download files.

Last edited on 15 Jul 2022, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS: 2017 BARON G 58 LOW TIME ONE OWNER NDH $1,490,000
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2022, 08:44 

Post Likes: +16
Company: GACH President/CEO
Aircraft: Baron 58
This is one good looking G58, i would buy it but i have a 2018 Baron in the same condition with 410TT and have been offered 1.7 but just cant replace it.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2022, 22:26 

Post Likes: +2
Aircraft: Bonanza A36
I know the owner of 333TP very well and can speak to the incredible level of care that he has put into this Baron. I have flown in this plane with Tom and can attest to the "as factory new" condition of this beautiful G58. Anyone interested in a late model Baron needs to seriously look at this plane and snap it up.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2022, 14:14 

Post Likes: +279
Aircraft: 2020 Gamebird GB1
I have flown with the owner in this airplane, it has all the bells and whistles and everything works as advertised.

The airplane is maintained to the highest standards and flown regularly.

My takeaway on the flights I was on, the environmental control systems are awesome, and the engines and props are the smoothest I’ve ever seen on a piston airplane.

If you’re looking for the best twin on the market, this is it.

I’m a friend if the owner, but I have no financial interest in this airplane.

Butch Gilbert

KTPF/KVDF

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2022, 07:39 

Thanks to all for the comments ref N333TP .. to ALL .. A price reduction is in the works reflecting the rapidly changing domestic economic conditions and fuel pricing .. Ads still shows $1,425,000 on Controller and TradeAPlane but as the Ad states any reasonable offers will be considered .. thanks again to those that have reached out.

Last edited on 16 Jun 2022, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FS: 2017 BARON G 58 LOW TIME ONE OWNER NDH $1,425,000
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2022, 07:45 

Thanks to all for the comments ref N333TP .. to ALL .. A price reduction is in the works reflecting the rapidly changing domestic economic conditions and fuel pricing .. Ads still shows $1,425,000 on Controller and TradeAPlane but as the Ad states any reasonable offers will be considered .. thanks again to those that have reached out. We recently transitioned to an M600, yes we are taking a walk on the wild side, so far so good.

Please login or Register for a free account via the link in the red bar above to download files.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2022, 17:24 

Post Likes: +1
I can attest that Tom Rau, ATAC-Aviation Training Acquisition Consulting-Instructor Mentor has the bona fides. This was validated while completing initial after a Baron purchase and subsequent IPCs and flight reviews.

Training with Tom is a confidence builder which gives the ability to stare down the barrel of any situation and handle it without any doubt of a successful outcome. Whether it’s hot starts or engine out approaches at night in IMC, Tom’s training will give any student the confidence to deal with any situation. Whether new to Barons or an seasoned pro, Tom will tailor training to meet your needs, he has my highest endorsement for any aspect of training.

Tom far exceeded my expectations. His tireless spirit and upbeat attitude made it a real pleasure to fly with Tom. I can honestly say that he is the best IP I have had the pleasure of working with. Subject matter depth and delivery is perfectly paced giving full consideration to the qualifications, experience and background of the student. His extensive experience as a military aviator, airline captain and FAA examiner were in full evidence in his evenly paced training.
CM, 25,000 hours, retired military and airline.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2022, 07:20 

Under Contract closing set for 22 July thanks to all.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2022, 07:36 

Post Likes: +640
Aircraft: 1980 Baron 55
Congrats. Tom!!!

Post subject: Re: FS: SOLD 2017 BARON G 58 LOW TIME ONE OWNER @$1,400,000
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2022, 21:56 

Thanks Rick, M600 trng keeping me busy now .. she was a fine airplane will miss flying her.

Post subject: Re: FS: SOLD 2017 BARON G 58 LOW TIME ONE OWNER @$1,400,000
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2022, 08:21 

John, great piece, If I may I would like to expand a bit but from a NA Baron perspective.

I developed an interest in gather similar flight test data but on my NA G58 with results that I thought were good to exceptional. I can appreciate what your doing with that TAT Baron. I have pics and charted data which I converted to Tab Data similar to the cruise charts we had in the Boeing Manuals..

I just sold my 2017 G 58 NXi, N333TP.. it was listed here on BT with the 'big boys' .. one of the major selling points was how well she performed at all ALTs [factory flow tuned fuel injection but a perfectly tweeked Hi side and Lo Side (fuel metering engine fuel delivery system). Fuel control functionality is critical to control Temps and to obtain Symmetrical Data that we all hope to view and monitor on our EDMs.

I have recorded every flight segment on Savvy Analysis for further Engine Trend Monitoring. The instructional benefit is incredible as is the Comparative Data Analysis, Time to Climb Cruise Perf etc.

I have been assisting/training or guiding my other Baron Owners/Clients on proper Engine Fuel system setups, teaching the economics [more critical today with higher 100LL pricing] as well as demonstrating the effectiveness of the NA Barons east of the Mississippi and, out west during my mountain flying training events.
We cover indepth; Baron and Bo Systems, Hi Alt Aero, Wx Product Interpretation, Hi Alt Flight Planning, O2 Systems and Options, Land Survival, Nexrad and Tactical Radar Utilization, Aviation Phys, Flight Planning Go / No Go Decision Making and Operational Risk Management.

The Savvy Data is an outstanding Teaching Tool utilized in interpreting the mission performance after the fact. Its an extensive debrief environment similar to a day on the weps range in the NAVY but we all learn ALOT! More importantly its fun !

Your spot on ref the 380 F number and referencing the book numbers. Since the NA Baron Charts stop at 16,000' we developed our own performance gouge to include effective CHT ranges and more:

FLT LVL / FF/% Pwr / OAT/ISA/KIAS/KTAS / EGT's (Hi /Lo) / CHTs (Hi/LO) ..

I can report the NA Baron does an outstanding job with upper Alt climb rates [beyond 15,000 - 16,000' being a bit anemic but very tolerable if you were patient and happy with your Bonanza Climb rates (both) NA at 10-12,000' and TAT Bo's in the upper teens.

You will not be disappointed with the Baron from 16,000 to FL180, if she is set up properly, she returns an overall time to climb to FL 180 on an ISA + 15 day at 5200# a respectable 20+ min. with a cruise climb IAS of 135-140 KIAS.

The stability, ride and performance were exceptional in every case .. cabin noise level is so low we could remove our headsets utilize the overhead spkr and hold normal conversations both in the cabin and cockpit.

For those interested; Rough idea at Fl 180 in Cruise .. KIAS 130-135, KTAS 180-183, GW 5200#, ISA +10+ and check this out FF 10.3 GPH / Side .. fuel economy approaches Specific Range Numbers similar to my 2005 A36TN at similar FL .. but so much more capable and with a drift down Alt of 10,000+ / DD Time / DD Range and Speed that gets me safely back to the Flatlands in every case.

Incredible machine that i will miss for sure .. still enjoy teaching others and conducting quality high altitude training. Anyone interested in training or transitioning, reach out, search; Tom Rau AOPA, my company ATAC is on FB Biz. Cntc Ph 904-377-7406 .. N333TP is on BT under Aircraft 4 Sale. I am located in beautiful ST Augustine FL. KSGJ.

For additional Perspective; my time to climb in my M600 [PA46-600TP] to FL 250 is over 20 min at MGW 6,000#.

Flight Aware and Mike's Savvy Website are very useful tools for the type of specialized training I do for Textron and my Mentor work. [Search @TOMRAUAVIATION]. I highly encourage the In Person if Available or the on line APS Clinic, probably some of the most valuable GA available. LOP training is a must for those that choose to operate in this environment.

Flying a Baron [non turbo] when necessary, up in the flight levels is a piece of cake.

A solid knowledge and some trng in high altitude aero and high alt physiology is a must. I have 'some' flight test experience, US Navy [production flight test work primarily King Air and Lockheed P3s] all great stuff, very similar to the above mentioned Baron ops and happy to share time to climbs and cruise numbers as well as the cruise charts I developed ..

FYI my Baron was not GAMI equipped but have owned and operated a TAT WJ II, A 36 Bo, which I routinely flew in the FL's primarily 19-21,000. I attended APS twice, in person in 2014 and on line, worth every penny!

Any questions PM me or call 904-377-7406, FLY SAFE and SMART!

All the Best,

Tom Rau
ATAC-Aviation Trng and Acquisition Consulting
USN and Delta Ret. N333TP, N777TP
A36, G58 NXi, M600 SLS/HALO

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]