Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Username Protected Message
 Post subject: Buffalo, NY to Huntington Beach, CA
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2019, 14:47 

WWW  Profile

Post Likes: +2
Company: Coordinated Aviation Services
Hello Everybody!

I came across this forum searching the web. Still learning the ropes to this site.

Post subject: Re: Buffalo, NY to Huntington Beach, CA
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2019, 16:26 

Post Likes: +13126
Aircraft: 1979 Bonanza A36TN
Welcome to BT Long! This is an amazing place, filled with folks who love Aviation.

Tell us more about yourself... where and what you fly? Pictures of airplanes are always welcomed to!!

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2019, 16:29 

WWW  Profile

Post Likes: +1507
Company: BeechFlyIn.com
Aircraft: 1971 Bonanza A36
Welcome Neighbor! I live in HB too.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2019, 17:25 

WWW  Profile

Username Protected wrote:
Welcome to BT Long! This is an amazing place, filled with folks who love Aviation.

Tell us more about yourself... where and what you fly? Pictures of airplanes are always welcomed to!!

Hey Jamie Thanks for the welcoming!

I am what you consider Bi-Coastal living, jumping between NY and CA every six months. I live in NY during the fall and winter and head back to CA for the Spring and Summer.

Unfortunately, I do not own an aircraft yet or know how to fly. I have always been intrigued with aviation. It started when I was young, my family would take me to the Niagara Falls Air Force Base and I would see the massive KC-135 Stratotankers.

Currently, I am working in the aviation field as an aviation parts broker. It's not the flashiest job, but I take care of my customers and ensure they are getting quality parts at the best prices. Having an open line of communication is key. There are so many brokers that don't care about the customers and take advantage of them.

I joined this group to connect with others and to learn and expand my knowledge throughout the industry.

I hope I am still welcomed.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2019, 20:11 

WWW  Profile

Post Likes: +1507
Company: BeechFlyIn.com
Aircraft: 1971 Bonanza A36
Username Protected wrote:

Hey Jamie Thanks for the welcoming!

I am what you consider Bi-Coastal living, jumping between NY and CA every six months. I live in NY during the fall and winter and head back to CA for the Spring and Summer.

Unfortunately, I do not own an aircraft yet or know how to fly. I have always been intrigued with aviation. It started when I was young, my family would take me to the Niagara Falls Air Force Base and I would see the massive KC-135 Stratotankers.

Currently, I am working in the aviation field as an aviation parts broker. It's not the flashiest job, but I take care of my customers and ensure they are getting quality parts at the best prices. Having an open line of communication is key. There are so many brokers that don't care about the customers and take advantage of them.

I joined this group to connect with others and to learn and expand my knowledge throughout the industry.

I hope I am still welcomed.

Of course you're still welcomed!

My plane is getting a new instrument panel at the moment, so I am also without a plane. Keep checking BeechTalk and with any luck, you'll see me bragging about my new panel within 3 to 4 weeks. That's when you should send me a note so that I can take you flying and create a worse aviation addiction for you.
:peace:

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2019, 19:40 

WWW  Profile

Of course you're still welcomed!

My plane is getting a new instrument panel at the moment, so I am also without a plane. Keep checking BeechTalk and with any luck, you'll see me bragging about my new panel within 3 to 4 weeks. That's when you should send me a note so that I can take you flying and create a worse aviation addiction for you.
:peace:[/quote]

Thanks for the sunny SoCal welcome John!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out on your post. Also, I'll let you know when I am back in SoCal so I can personally check out your A32.

:cheers:

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]